Saturday, 16 June 2012

Who, me creepy?

Just a quick post to let you know that I have just planted a cutting of one of my indoor plants into a tupperware container filled with washing machine lint, which I have been collecting for over a year. 

Yes, this is what the internet has become, for those of you who still had any doubt; a place for anyone to post absolutely anything that they feel is interesting or noteworthy. I hope you have enjoyed this opportunity to see one of my more peculiar hobbies.


I might even post again sometime in future to give the universe an update on the status of the lint-plant; let you know if it survived the first month or so.






Just for those who want more information:
The last photo here clearly shows the plant in the white pot responsible for donating the cutting.

The parent plant has not been exposed to sunlight in months. It look like sitting next to half a dozen computers will do wonders for a plants' growth.

 (not recommended for humans over a long period of time)

//Brendan

2 comments:

  1. I find this really encouraging. With this newly found interest in horticulture you can clearly be trusted, sometime in the distant future, to look after [if not nourish]the hundreds of plants we have at home
    For your next project I suggest a bonsai in belly button fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see how long this one lasts first

    just because im interested in it doesnt mean im any good at it

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment in our Guest Book. Comments, feedback, or general compliments about Brendan are all welcome.