Saturday, 1 August 2009

Happy Horsie birthday

As we welcome the first day of August (happy birthday to all the horses!), I can only look back and ask what happened to July (and the first half of 2009)?

I am going to make this one quick as it is a beautiful day outside and given the tendency for it to rain nearly every weekend, I am going to go out and try and get some sun on my sadly pale skin (that and there really isn't anything groundbreaking to report).

So, what has happened in the past 10 days? Last weekend Brendan and I headed down to Sydney for Saturday and a bit of Sunday. I had a legal conference in Windsor which gave Brendan the chance to drop in on his family. Mum's birthday was on Wednesday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) and we had a nice family dinner on Thursday night. Otherwise...mmm...not a whole lot to report.

Looking forward to this Sunday night when Brendan and I will head to Sydney airport to pick up Kathie - our German friend who we met while staying in Koh Toa, Thailand. She will be staying up the coast with us for a week and we have even roped her into doing the City to Surf with us next weekend. I wonder if she knows the pain she has got herself into? Will definitely be taking our camera, so stay tuned for some funny photos of us all looking exhausted :)

Hope you are all outside enjoying the sun and not at your computers reading this! If you are reading this...GET OUTSIDE NOW...please :)
Until next time....

//Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment in our Guest Book. Comments, feedback, or general compliments about Brendan are all welcome.